OGEM Company owns:
- Dead end with a ramp
- Temporary storage warehouses with a total area of 13,127.89 sq.m. and customs warehouse with a total area of 1,678.83 sq.m. Including, four covered warehouses of 7,986.3 sq. m.
- Open parking area for 300 cars or 50 large vehicles.
- truck cranes with a loading capacity up to 25 tons
- three Balkancar forklifts with a loading capacity of 1.5-3 tons.
- Handling of up to 15 heavy vehicles and up to 10 railway cars at a time.
- Loading and unloading of railway cars, vehicles and containers.
- The territory of warehouses is laid with reinforced concrete tiles and has a solid fence, lighting around the perimeter and video surveillance system. In addition, warehouses are equipped with fire and burglar alarms, as well as automated delivery control system.
Access railway (railway dead end) passes through the customs control area.
Warehouses are provided with round the clock security.